Jenny Blake is an author, career and business strategist and international speaker who helps people organize their brain, move beyond burnout, and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. She is the author of the forthcoming book, Pivot: The Only Move That Matters is Your Next One, and Life After College , which is based on her blog of the same name. With two years at a technology start-up as the first employee, five years at Google on the Training and Career Development teams, and over five years of running her own business, Jenny combines her love of technology with her superpower of simplifying complexity to help clients pivot their career or business.
It’s hard not to judge change.
[arrows style=”arrow-3-2.png” align=”center”]
In this episode you will learn:
- Explore the topic of purpose.
- Building relationship through podcast.
- It takes a while to establish a well-known brand/name.
- Impact and influence – huge drivers.
- Train your mind to ask: What if I earn twice as much in half the time?
- Don’t get too attached to an outcome or an end result.
- The discipline of showing up and being consistent.
- It’s not the destination, it’s the journey.
- The 3 E’s: Enjoyment, Expertise, Expansion
- Life After College
- Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One (Forthcoming, September 2016)
Connect with her:
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here