Carson is a dynamic teacher, coach and author known for personal transformation and simple, powerful actionable content. She is a nationally renowned expert on productivity, whose views have been included in top-tier business media including Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, Fast Company, and The New York Times. Her first book, Work Simply: Embracing Your Personal Productivity Style, was released in 2015 by Penguin-Random House.
In this episode, you will learn:
1. How to get your work done and leave?
2. What seems fairly easy for you can be used to help people.
3. How proven, best practices don’t always work.
4. What are the four personal productivity styles?
5. How to identify the productivity styles of those around you.
1. Planners – list making tools
2. Redbooth for virtual teams
2. Arrangers: Aesthetic tools, some list making tools
Connect with her:
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here