PJ Jonas is a business owner, goat-wrangler, entrepreneur, and mother of 8. She started making handmade soap with goat milk which was the start of Goat Milk Stuff. With over nineteen years of homeschooling children under her belt, as well as eight years of running a business, PJ enjoys talking to mothers and entrepreneurs across the world about living the best life they can live.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The danger of starting a business to make money.
- The truth behind entrepreneurship (hint: it’s not as sexy as you think)
- The surprising reason why most small businesses fail
- How a mother of 8 involved her children and husband in the business
- The importance of shifting your thoughts on the positive vs the pain you feel right now
- To obtain your FREE bar of soap use this link: goatmilkstuff.com/purposesoap.html
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here