Not long ago, her family found their selves living a life of fear when their son was diagnosed with a lifetime medical condition. They were devastated both financially and emotionally. During this very painful, embarrassing, and fearful time, they went through many obstacles in not only in their finances, but also in their relationships, health, and jobs.
Using the strategies learned from being an athletic champion, She was able to create incredible outcomes. her story would go on to reach people through local, national, and international media (including being featured in a German documentary film)
Today, she assist in building stronger organizations, communities, and families by helping first responders become their strongest selves using my 20+ year experiences of becoming an:
• Ironman triathlete after not being able to run, bike, or swim.
• Eight-time national Olympic-style weightlifter and two-time U.S. Olympic Festival medal winner after starting off with a broomstick.
• Author of three Amazon Top 100 books in one year after being ridiculed as a child and an adult for her grammar skills (one of those books has been in Amazon’s Kindle Top 100 for over 3 years while another one hit #1 in Amazon’s budgeting category).
• Paid off over $212,000 worth of debt & medical expenses in 4 years after not being able to pay their monthly expenses.
• Empowered parent of a child who was diagnosed with an incurable lifetime medical condition after being emotionally & financially devastated.
Here are the talking points:
- Learn to invest to your passion.
- Learn on how to be dedicated on your work.
- How to work on your strengths.
- How to invest wisely on things.
If you liked this episode, come on over to movedbypurpose.net and leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Here’s how:
Are you in a job you hate? Want to free yourself from your day job and do what you love in your dream job? Subscribe to hear encouragement from leading experts like Dan Miller, Jeff Goins, Kent Julian, Corina Gordon Barnes, to get their best tips on how to enjoy the transition!