Leveraging the power of storytelling, she effectively convey and communicate each person’s unique career journey. She offer strategic career marketing solutions for professionals, managers, executives, academics and transitioning military members including: résumé writing, brand strategy consulting, LinkedIn profile development, professional bios, statements of purpose, reference lists and other career-related communication.
A certified career coach and certified HR professional, She enable mid-career professional women to listen to their lives and become intentional about their next chapters. From the pursuit of fulfillment to exiting or re-entering the workforce to transitioning from employee to solopreneur, She provide faith-inspired coaching to encourage clients create careers and lives by their design.
My “Street Cred”
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Current President of the Greater Valdosta Area SHRM chapter
- Current Director of Business Development for the Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Business Consultant for the Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- MA in I/O Psychology (Psychology of the Workplace) from Fairfield University
- MA in Sociology from the University of Georgia
- BA in Sociology from the University of Virginia
A Few Things About Cachet Prescott
- She is a Bridgeport, CT native
- She is a military spouse (Go, Air Force!).
- She is a Mother to 3 little girls whose names all start with S.
- Love me some bacon and mint chocolate chip ice cream…not together! (Don’t judge me.)
In this episode you will learn:
- The powerful question to ask yourself that will expand your thinking to whole new levels
- How to strategically work full time or part time to expedite the growth of our business (not hinder it)
- The one thing that Cachet did on her journey to discovering purposeful work
Become the captain of your own destiny
Ask yourself :Why not you?
Look at your next job (if you need it while you build your business) as a strategy.
Key: Invested in counseling, mentoring, help, etc.. You can not do it alone.
Surround yourself with like minded accountability partners
Resource: Dropbox and Evernote
Encouragement: Explore your why- what are the roots of these negative feelings?
If you liked this episode, come on over to movedbypurpose.net and leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Here’s how:
Are you in a job you hate? Want to free yourself from your day job and do what you love in your dream job? Subscribe to hear encouragement from leading experts like Dan Miller, Jeff Goins, Kent Julian, Corina Gordon Barnes, to get their best tips on how to enjoy the transition!