I have a confession to make. Sometimes I get *extremely* jealous of someone else’s success. Sometimes the feeling of jealousy is so intense that I get enraged at the person who has what I want. So much so that it can lead to hating them. Especially one who seems to come out of nowhere, have started their business after me, and are basking in glory and achievement that I have been hustling my hiney off to achieve.
Here are the 5 steps I take that help me turn this nasty green envy bug around fast.
- Identify the feeling quickly and call it out
- Realize that there is a deeper root that has led to the jealousy
- Remember that everyone’s journey is unique
- We all have different skill sets, experiences, and talents
- Be grateful for what you already have
Want help identifying your passions? Join me for the Passion Project!