Pastor Danny Silk serves on the senior leadership team of both Bethel Church in Redding, Calif., and Jesus Culture in Sacramento, Calif., and has been the family pastor at Bethel Church for over 16 years. Pastor Silk is also the president and co-founder of Loving On Purpose, a ministry serving families and communities worldwide, and is the author of multiple books including the popular Keep Your Love On (2013).
“Create a life you want to live in rather than living a life someone else plans for you.”
In this interview you will learn:
- Teamwork and the culture of honor: How to preserve a positive environment at work
- How to show love in the midst of a conflict
- How to empower those around you, and why it is important
- What is the top priority of leadership
- Learning to communicate with yourself to better communicate with others
Feel free to connect with him. Just click these sites:
If you liked this episode, come on over to movedbypurpose.net and leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here
Check out this episode!