Matt Miller spent the first 9 years of his career as an Air Force pilot, before entering the private sector to work in both the medical device and advertising industries. While a top performer in the corporate world, his long term desire was to be his own boss. A good friend one day mentioned the gum ball machines he and his young daughters owned, and that conversation began a 10 year business quest that has brought Matt’s company, School Spirit Vending, to the cutting edge of both the vending and school fundraising industries. Today, School Spirit Vending’s franchising program provides a proven and profitable business system for busy professionals and their families looking to develop secondary income streams with a limited time commitment.
“You can’t take a shortcut, you gotta be willing to be all in no matter what comes your way.”
- How to move forward during those struggling and challenging times
- How living an organized life is important in order to succeed
- How being humble, being patient and dealing and relating with other people helps you become successful
- Lessons aren’t done being learned
- Hard-work and anything worthwhile takes time
Feel free to connect with him. Just click these sites:
If you liked this episode, come on over to movedbypurpose.net and leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here