Mark Minard is the Owner/Founder of Dreamshine which proudly serves individuals with special needs. Mark is also author of The Story of You, Transforming Adversity into Adventure, Taking Your Dreams to The Next Level & Beyond and co-host of Elevating Beyond Podcast.
He is a husband and father of 5 – his hardest and most rewarding job of all.
“As we took action, and refused to give up, God kept giving us ideas and strategies to get funding”
“Now I can look back on it and see that God’s plan is better than my way and timing.”
“I have seen the Impossible happen so many time.”
“I was on empty but kept going. Sometimes it’s just a few more steps.’”
In this episode you will learn:
- How Mark pushed through adversity and resistance to fulfill his dream.
- How faith carries you through the hard times and rewards you at the end even when you encounter storms along the way.
- How you don’t need to have a business plan all written before building a business.
- How sometimes you have to do a bunch of “unfun” things to see your dream realized.
- When you get close to the end of seeing your dream fulfilled, sometimes it feels like you have to start all over.
Connect with him on:
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here