Kristin Swarcheck, M.Ed., CPC is a transformational powerhouse whose mission is to help high profile professionals and entrepreneurs exchange their overachieving personalities for true inner alignment so they can avoid burnout, thrive with ease and become an example of intentional living for others.
As a Master Practitioner of the Core Energy Coaching™ process and expert in John Maxwell’s Leadership Coaching, she is able to take coaching to a whole new level and address the very basis of change to help clients achieve extraordinary results in their lives, careers, and businesses. Kristin is known for her natural intuitive ability and expertise to help clients:
- Raise their conscious awareness
- Identify how their past experiences have formed beliefs that are holding them back, and work with them to re-engineer those beliefs so they can achieve greatness
- Address the root cause of their challenges and help them live at the cause of their lives, instead of its effect
- Balance their lives on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level and master the 80/20 law to amplify their unique talents and transform their lives without extraordinary effort
- Create success, however they measure it, in a very short period of time
“What I feared being the worst day of my life was actually one of the most beautiful moments.”
In this episode you will learn:
- Kristin’s life defining moment: When her mother passed, she saw her mom achieve this beautiful state of inner peace.
- She was in a toxic relationship that was emotionally abusive with three small children.
- She learned the power of spiritual awakening.
Kristin’s regular practices of success:
- Meditation is powerful to slow down and to hear the answers of your heart.
- Healthy Eating: raw foods, limited sugar
Kristin’s advice on how to prioritize taking care of yourself:
- Put things on your calendar and schedule things like taking care of yourself. Treat it like an important meeting you can not miss.
- Learn the power of choice: No one is stuck in any situation in life.
- Trust the process.
Book: Crashing into Grace
Connect with Kristin:
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here