We have all overcome heartbreak, hardships, grief, and trauma. We may feel alone in our journey, but we are not. Clark shares his inspiring journey from being an alcoholic with no degree, to having 25 years sobriety and 22 year career as a physician.
Clark is a speaker, trainer, and coach as well to those who are experiencing career burnout.
“At one point, I knew I didn’t have to live like this any more.”
“It almost destroyed me. I almost let it destroy me – it would have if I had let it.”
In this episode you will learn:
- How Clark turned from being an alcoholic with no degree to to having 25 years sobriety and 22 year career as a physician.
- Doing what you WANT to do vs Doing what you NEED to do.
- When people voice their fear, they become less fearful of them.
- The Graduate’s Handbook – Your No Nonsense Guide for What Comes Next
- Powerful Words by Clark Gaither
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Connect with him on:
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here