The former corporate manager, business owner and homeschooling mom recreated herself into a 21st century cultural journalist sharing transformative thought for a better world.
She is available on several outlets, but generally refer listeners to her website which has links to everything she does.
“Happiness is very much combined with life, purpose, interest, curiosity, talent; and when we put those things together, we become so free.”
In this episode you will learn:
- The key to happiness
- How to do what is true to YOU (not your family, society, etc)
- How doing something you don’t enjoy can feel like a life sucking trap or jail cell
- How to find what you love
- How we are between two economic worlds right now
- eCourse Coming Soon: Foundations of Happiness
- Book: The Art of Happiness by Maura Sweeney
- Volume 1: Exiting the Comfort Zone
- Volume 2: Influence
- Volume 3: Judgment
- Volume 4: Competition
- Volume 5: Values
- Volume 6: Nonsense
Connect with her on:
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here