Scott, Ashley, and their three children live in Bluffton, SC (outside of Hilton Head) where Scott founded and leads The On Purpose Group LLC doing business under the trade name Business On Purpose: a business coaching, training, and strategy group that works to help small business owners and organizational leaders to uncover what they cannot see in three primary ways:
a) development and implementation of organizational Vision, Mission, and Values,
b) systematizing and automating business systems so owners can work ON their business and less time IN their business, and
c) leads virtual Business On Purpose Mastermind groups where business owners and organizational leaders meet weekly to uncover and implement the things they cannot see.
In this episode you will learn:
- How understanding your personality and other’s will help establish success in your biz (or career)
- Learn the 4 primary steps to systematize and process your business: Articulate the vision story, Road-map stage, Organization infrastructure, Processing stage
- The difference between vision statement and vision story
- The power of writing down your vision
- Google Drive
- Virtual Assistants
- The one Book that changed his life: The Holy Bible
- Book: The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard
- Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
Connect with him on:
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here