Kim Ades is the president and founder of Frame of Mind Coaching and JournalEngineTM Software. Author, speaker, entrepreneur, coach, and mother of five, Kim is recognized as one of North America’s foremost experts on performance through thought mastery. By using her unique process of integrating online journaling in her coaching, Kim helps her highly-driven clients to examine and shift their thinking in order to yield extraordinary results.
In this episode you will learn:
- A person’s degree of emotional resilience will determine how much they will succeed in the long run.
- Emotional intelligence is different than emotional resilience.
- Common beliefs that limit your success: self doubt, fear of criticism, lack.
- How to consciously choose what you want to focus on.
- Start journaling:
- What do I really really want?
- What will my life be like if I live my entire life without ever getting this?
- What is preventing me from having what I really really want right now?
- Assess your frame of mind over at frameofmindcoaching.com
- Send those questions to Kim@frameofmindcoaching.com
Connect with her on:
- Kim offers listeners a Complimentary FOM Coaching Session which can be accessed at frameofmindcoaching.com.
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here