Jim Palmer is a marketing and business building expert and in demand coach. He is the founder of the Dream Biz Academy and Dream Business Coaching and Mastermind Program.
Jim is best known internationally as ‘The Newsletter Guru’ and creator of No Hassle Newsletters, the ultimate ‘done-for-you’ newsletter marketing program used by hundreds of clients in nine countries.
In this episode you will learn:
- Be willing to put the business first (unpopular with relationship experts)
- It’s both consistency and persistence
- How to know which first things are first when starting a business
- Entrepreneurship requires risk, failure, living out of your comfort zone and long hard hours
- Book: Stop Waiting for It to Get Easier by Jim Palmer
- Book: Decide: The Ultimate Success Trigger by Jim Palmer
Connect with him on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newsletterguru
- Pinterest: http://www.thenewsletterguru.com/pinterest/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/newsletterguru
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/newsletterguru
- Website: www.getjimpalmer.com
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.
Tune in to my iTunes Podcast.
Don’t forget to Rate, Review, and Subscribe to my iTunes Podcast. Click here