In this episode you will learn the 5 hidden gems formed only through resistance:
- Hidden Gem # 1: Our faith is increased. Resistance training repeatedly has you in situations where you do not know when and how your help will come but you do know it will come.
- Hidden Gem #2: Our trust is built up. To go along with faith, your trust is built up when you are continually in situations that require faith to see you through. When you repeatedly see God’s faithfulness to see you through every situation, your trust in who He is gets built up.
- Hidden Gem #3: Our patience is produced. Our idea of what is good for us may not align with His idea of what is good for us. He sees the big picture and we have limited knowledge of what that picture is. Patience is a necessary part of the process and it is only produced through resistance. If God came too early- He would be withholding a good thing from us- which is patience. And He promises us that He won’t do that to us.
- Hidden Gem # 4: Our character is developed. Patience produces character. Faith and trust are necessary as we patiently endure our resistance training. In the meantime, our character is being refined and sharpened. We become stronger people. We become more compassionate, gentle, joyful, peaceful, etc. Our spiritual fruit grows and multiplies (if we let it) during our resistance training.
- Hidden Gem #5: Our appreciation is established. Once we finally see breakthrough in areas that we could have been waiting decades to see a turnaround in- our appreciation and gratitude will be that much more genuine, pure, and lasting.
If you liked this episode, ask a question or leave a comment.
Be guided by the experts! Listen to my Stitcher.